Let’s create something awesome!
Are you into sports? Do you have an outgoing and likeable personality? Then you might just be the exact person we are looking for!
What are a RowStudio instructor’s responsibilities?
- Delivering the multi-dimensional RowStudio training – motivating and delegating attention to the participants doing exercises on an off the rowing machine
- Clearly communicating so guests have a smooth, enjoyable experience
- Motivating our guests to help them reach their goals
- Reading the room to correct form and technique
- Bringing a positive attitude and high energy to every class
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with RowStudio guests
- Maintaining a strong social media presence as a brand ambassador for RowStudio
What qualifications are required?
- Having a likable, outgoing, and genuine personality
- Client facing, hospitality industry, or performing arts experience
- Group fitness instructor and/or personal training certification experience preferred
- Former rowing experience not required
What do we offer?
- A training program, guided by Olympian rowers Vincent and Tycho Muda
- A freelance contract with a fee in conformity with the market
- Being part of this new concept
What’s the application process?
- Submit your details and bio, describe your motivation and experience
- Qualified applicants will be asked to interview and practice session
- If accepted into the training program, must be willing to participate in the training sessions leading up to soft open and grand open