Have you always wanted to become a fitness instructor in Amsterdam? Do you have an outgoing and excitable personality? Then you might just be the exact person we are looking for!
What are a RowStudio instructor’s responsibilities?
- Delivering the multi-dimensional RowStudio training – motivating and delegating attention to the participants doing exercises on an off the rowing machine
- Clearly communicating so guests have a smooth, enjoyable experience
- Motivating our guests to help them reach their goals
- Reading the room to correct form and technique
- Bringing a positive attitude and high energy to every class
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with RowStudio guests
- Maintaining a strong social media presence as a brand ambassador for RowStudio
What qualifications are required?
- Having a likable, outgoing, and genuine personality
- Client facing, hospitality industry, or performing arts experience
- Group fitness instructor and/or personal training certification experience preferred
- Rowing experience preferred
What do we offer?
- A training program, guided by Olympian rowers Vincent and Tycho Muda
- A freelance contract with a fee in conformity with the market
- Being part of this new concept
- Submit your details and bio, describe your motivation and experience
- Qualified applicants will be asked to interview and practice session
- If accepted into the training program, must be willing to participate in the training sessions
Use the Whatsapp function in the left corner. Our founder, Benno, will be happy to answer your questions.