Have you always wanted to become a fitness trainer in Amsterdam? Do you have an outgoing and excitable personality? Then you might just be the exact person we are looking for!
What are a RowStudio trainer’s responsibilities?
- Delivering the multi-dimensional RowStudio training – motivating and delegating attention to the participants doing exercises on an off the rowing machine
- Clearly communicating so guests have a smooth, enjoyable experience
- Motivating our guests to help them reach their goals
- Reading the room to correct form and technique
- Bringing a positive attitude and high energy to every class
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with RowStudio guests
- Maintaining a strong social media presence as a brand ambassador for RowStudio
What qualifications are required?
- Having a likable, outgoing, and genuine personality
- Group fitness trainer and/or personal training certification experience preferred
- Rowing experience preferred
What do we offer?
- A training program, guided by Olympian rower Tycho Muda
- A freelance contract with a fee in conformity with the market
- Being part of this new concept and amazing team
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining your motivation and experience
- Qualified applicants will be asked to interview and audition (15 minutes workout), next audition day is Wednesday 23 August 2023.
- If accepted into the training program, must be willing to participate in the training sessions
Want to know what it’s like to be a trainer at RowStudio? Our trainers are happy to call/app with you or have a coffee. Are you interested, but unsure what to expect of a RowStudio workout? Send us your details and we’ll be happy to provide you with a promocode to book a free workout.
In September 2023 we will start a new Trainer Program with a group of enthusiastic candidates with different backgrounds. Submit your application ultimately on Monday 14 August 2023!