Have you always wanted to become a fitness trainer in Amsterdam? Do you have an outgoing and excitable personality? Then you might just be the exact person we are looking for!
What are a RowStudio trainer’s responsibilities?
- Delivering the multi-dimensional RowStudio training – motivating and delegating attention to the participants doing exercises on an off the rowing machine
- Clearly communicating so guests have a smooth, enjoyable experience
- Motivating our guests to help them reach their goals
- Reading the room to correct form and technique
- Bringing a positive attitude and high energy to every class
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with RowStudio guests
- Maintaining a strong social media presence as a brand ambassador for RowStudio
What qualifications are required?
- Having a likable, outgoing, and genuine personality
- Group fitness trainer and/or personal training certification experience preferred
- Rowing experience preferred
What do we offer?
- A training program, guided by Olympian rowers Vincent and Tycho Muda
- A freelance contract with a fee in conformity with the market
- Being part of this new concept and amazing team
- Submit your details and bio, describe your motivation and experience
- Qualified applicants will be asked to interview and practice session
- If accepted into the training program, must be willing to participate in the training sessions
Want to know what it’s like to be a trainer at RowStudio? Our trainers are happy to call/app with you or have a coffee. If you are or have been a member of Nereus, Skøll, Okeanos, RIC, De Hoop, De Amstel, Willem 3 or Vidar, we can even put you in touch with a RowStudio trainer who has rowed at the same club. You’ll be sure to get objective info 😉 For this use the Whatsapp function in the left bottom corner of the screen or send an email to email@example.com.
Are you interested, but unsure what to expect of a RowStudio workout? Send us your details and we’ll be happy to provide you with a promocode to book a free workout. End of August 2022 we will start a new Trainer Program with a group of enthusiastic candidates with different backgrounds. Submit your application ultimately on 7 August 2022!